.

.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

an exciting news!!!!!

I am actually stunned with what news I just recently received. One of my tsph friends called me when I was sleeping. Actually, I never noticed that someone is trying to call me since my phone is in a silent mode. (kekeke). But for whatever reason, I woke up and decided to look at my phone. When I saw there was incoming call, I immediately answered it and on the other line was my friend telling me something about the hotel if I will be going with them on friday. I told her I might not be able to come since no one would be staying at our house. And the next thing that she told me was....." hey there is a meet and greet on friday, would you like to come?" I told her "hmmm, I guess I'll have to think about it" and then she told me " It's a meet and greet with Leader Kim hyun Joong!". That's when I come to my senses, I was off to my feet and said " WHAT???!!!! OMG I'll definitely attend!!!!" What was I thinking when she told me about that already earlier?! I was so happy and ecstatic and surprised all at the same time! When I got here in the office (yeah you read it right, I'm on the lobby of our office doing this blog kekeke) they called me and they will be paying laready for the fanmeet! I told them if they could pay first and then I'll pay them later! Luckily, there was some cash to use (thanks so much guys!). I was so relieved and cant wait till friday!!!! OMG!!! Will I be able to sleep? Will I? Will I? I am smiling right now because I am so very happy literally!!!! I'll tell you every thing later.. when I got home! kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails