.

.

Monday, August 23, 2010

[Quick Tour] Park Jung Min's Royal Avenue Pictures

Haven't heard for quite sometime on Jung Min eh? Well, I happened to come across these pictures of his Royal Avenue, and it was nice to see the whole shop, even the cafe, since I haven't been to Korea. (hopefully one day I'll be given a chance)  Those rabbits are getting bigger, need a larger cage. kekeke Seems like Royal Avenue's business are doing good, with all the furniture inside, and the clothes...gotta have one!!!! I will include this to one of my wish lists. ^^





one ice tea and waffle with strawberry topping please ^^ and can you include Park Jung Min signature? ^^

omo... Mal I see your picture, but I also want to see you in person.. ^^



I want this also... *thirsty*















credits: jungmintw.com + 金圭钟台湾首站后援会 + aa-chan.net/blog + 501wangja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails