.

.

Monday, October 25, 2010

[Fan Account] Meeting Hyun Joong at Incheon Airport going to Beijing

Sneaky sneaky Hyun Joong. Who would have thought that he has been to Beijing? No one heard about any activities that he will be attending there. Luckily, some fans made a fan account of meeting him in the airport. Here's one fan account I've gathered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[FanAccount] Kim Hyun Joong spotted in Incheon Airport on the way to Beijing Part 2 [10.10.24]

Lucky girl's blog HERE
Chinese-English translation: wonderrrgirl @ lovekimhyunjoong.com

This time round, I said 사인 주세요 개미예요 (Please help me sign, it's gae-mi(ant))

(my chinese name when translated over to Korean means 'ant')

He was confused for a moment, even let out an "eh?" sound.

Then, the manager beside him said it's a name. (I should have said my name is gae-mi)

Hyun Joong then realised what it means...

After signing, he coolly returned me back the paper. I was completely blank out, my hands shaking.








Because of him I learnt Korean, but I didn't show it off properly~~ he already put his earpieces back.

Totally cool, I dare not do anything else either because I'm afraid the more I say, the more wrong I'll committ ~~~~~

Then I returned to my seat and continue to film the back of his head.

Because he really signed it very quickly, I was too embarrassed to ask him to sign another.

The manager kept a close watch at the side

Later on my friend also wanted another signature, so she ran over to ask another time.

The female manager smiled helplessly but still asked Hyun Joong to sign.

The male manager even took the initiative to ask my friend what is her name.

They sat there about 5 minutes and left. Not sure if they left to board the plane or are afraid that we will make a big fuss there.

But the important point is.......

When our Hyun Joong stood up, he turned around to look at us before he left.

Oh my!!! At that moment I was bending my head looking at the camera~~ stupid me

When I lifted up my head he has already left ~~~~~~~~~~ I want to cry myself to death

Only my friend managed to catch his eye, not me~~ woo.......

When I'm calm again and my hands stopped shaking, I just remembered that it's okay if I can't take a photo with him.

Why didn't I shake his hand when I asked for the signature?????????

I want to TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH Hyun Joong's hand!!!

This is already the second time I accidentally met Hyun Joong from a short distance.

-ommitted the rest of it. All about the first time she met HJ-


photo credits as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails