.

.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong decides to get married... after 10 years

Okay okay sorry if I made your heart stop beating for a second there. I know your initial reaction on the first few worlds of my title post was 'WTF?!' ^^ If I were on your shoes, I would feel the same way too, so again I apologize.^^ Well, I remember him about 5 years ago telling us that he would be getting married before he reach 30 yrs old. Actually, I was nervous since he's already 25 yrs old, and I am still not prepared to see him walking down the aisle, with another woman. Maybe in 2 years time, I'll definitely be ready, but not now. >_< So when I read this article, I let out a big sigh of relief. I know he also deserves to be happy. But I just really hope that the woman he will be choosing will ensure that she will do everything to make Hyun Joong happy and blessed, since it is our 'heaven' that she will be taking away from us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong said… Marriage? I gotta wait for 10 years
Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-hyun-joong-said-marriage-i-gotta-wait-for-10-years-26168.html


“Wedding plan has to be delayed about 10 years.”

Actor/Singer Kim Hyun-joong revealed his thought about marriage.

Many people think about themselves after 10 or 20 years. Kim Hyun-joong is not that different.

Kim Hyun-joong said, “Actually, I thought I could get married well before 30's. Right now I don't have any girlfriend nor time for any romance, so my plan would not be successful.”

Kim Hyun-joong will be 26 years old in 2011. He just finished the shooting of 'Naughty Kiss', but has another foreign promotion schedule as well as album recording in May.”

He added, “I also have to go to army and go back to drama/movie to establish a solid foothold as an actor. When those plans are all done, I will be about 35 years old so I may get married when I'm 40.”

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101122n03719?mid=e0101

1 comment:

  1. i wish could be her bride.............
    huhuhuhuhu...........


    juz kidding,,,,hahahahaha..
    =___^ ^___=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails