.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SAENG il Chukha Hamnida Heo Young Saeng!!!



To our smiling prince Young Saeng-sshi... I hope this day would be a very happy day for you. Time flies so fast... and now you are already 25 years old. You have been named as the quiet member of the group but the drinking buddy of Hyun Joong. A lot of times you were teased by your brothers but you know how much they love you right? I wish all the happiness that you deserve. You brought us good music and with your angelic voice, a lot of people were mesmerized and touched by your music. I hope you continue bringing us songs that would touch our lives. May you be blessed everyday and always smile for us because it is your smile that brings happiness in our hearts. Young Saeng-sshi... saeng il chukahe ^^


Here's my fanvid I made for him  a couple of months ago.  Just wanted to share it again since it is his birthday. ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails