.

.

Monday, April 25, 2011

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyung Jun's guesting on Radio Star Part 2

Part 1 can be found HERE. Here's the continuation of Hyung Jun's guesting in Radio Star. I really admire his voice. He really can sing any song without any problem. ^^ Whether it's RnB or ballad or dance song, he really can pull it off! I wonder if he tried singing a rock song, just like Young Saeng-sshi? ^^  It was only now I have known that he speaks English if he wants to show other girls that he is smart. ^^  I was laughing when he said 'accident', and even at the end of the program he said 'accident come on yo!'  ^^ Really love this adorkable Maknae. ^^ Also, another revelation that Maknae and Leader Kim Hyun Joong got the same amount of pay when they lasted guested in Radio Star. Wow! I wonder how much would that be? ^^ 








credits: EmpireKidLove@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails