.

.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Heo Young Saeng 2nd performance of 'Let it Go' in Inkigayo

This is the second time Young Saeng performed 'Let it Go' in Inkigayo. I really wish he wins. Are you streaming hard in Soribada? I am. I hope you do too. ^^ we need to unite Triple S. Although it's a bit tough today, but I know if we all unite, we can make him win. As I've mentioned before, think of all the hard work Young Saeng has been through just to give us his best performance. I bet it would be enough compensation if he receives an award, seriously. ^^ 




credits: chouchihching110212@yt

*For Triple S residing in Philippines who doesn't have any credit cards to buy Soribada, my good friend Cheezeemelt has been generous enough to order it in behalf of you, then you can pay her through bank. Just send her a message in twitter. Her twitter account is cheezeemelt501. Or if you don't have a twitter, you could send a message through her facebook account Cheezeemelt Five0one. We can do this, Triple S! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails