.

.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong: "When a noona fan comes to the concert pregnant, that is when I feel the warmest,”

Awww... that is so sweet of him. ^^ Then, should all pregnant noonas attend all his events so that he will feel very warm every time? ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong embarrasses a reporter by revealing he likes pregnant fans at his shows

Earlier we reported on Kim Hyun Joong’s guerrilla date with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly“, and now specific details have emerged.

On the June 18th broadcast, not only did international fans get to meet Kim Hyun Joong, but they were also able to learn more about his charming and humorous eccentricity.

When asked about marriage, Kim Hyun Joong replied, “Before I turn 30, I want to marry, but it’s not possible. I thought I could live like an adult, but I’m actually getting further away from being one.”

Later in the show, Kim Hyun Joong revealed his eccentricity, stating, “When a noona fan say, ‘Hyun Joong, I will marry you’, I’m actually hoping that they find a good man soon and marry him.”

He explained, “When a noona fan comes to the concert pregnant, that is when I feel the warmest,” causing the reporter, Kim Saeng Min, to become embarrassed.

But Kim Hyun Joong laughed it off, telling the reporter, “You’re so frightened.”

Source + Photo: Nate
credits: kdramacrazy@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails