.

.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Itenerary on August 26, 2011 with The Face Shop

Sorry if I wasn't able to update my blog these days. >_< I was kinda busy at work, and at the same time busy with the preparation for Aug 25 which is the date of Kim Hyun Joong's arrival in the Philippines. ^^ Anyways, got these from the official facebook page of The Face Shop Phils, and I am so excited since I was one of the 100 lucky winners who won the autograph signing! ^^ I wasn't really expecting it since I know for a fact that ever since I'm young, I was never lucky with raffles. But then, when one of my friend sent me a text message, letting me know that I have won, I was literally jumping for joy! Tomorrow, I'm gonna go get my admission pass together with one of my Triple S sisters. Will try to share it with you as soon as I got home. ^^


credits: Thefaceshop Phils@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails