.

.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

SS501 Tweets: Heo Young Saeng's birthday

I'm on leave today from work so I was able to greet Young Saeng on his birthday at the strike of 12mn KST. But you know what's surprising? Kyu Jong who was with him today even tweeted his birthday greeting to Young Saeng. ^^ That was so sweet of him, even though he is just right beside his hyung. ^^ I will update this post if other translations were given. But for the mean time, here is the first part of tweets received by Young Saeng. ^^ 

*Update: Hyung Jun also tweeted ^^

Please re-post with full credits! In respect to the translator of the tweets!






credits: 2kjdream + mystyle1103 + KaHye95@twitter (English Translation)

2 comments:

  1. NOV:3.2011.'''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'''young saeng.sorry,I am too late.I LOVE YOU and SS501.fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' YOUNG SAENG....SORRY,I'm TOO LATE.MAY YOU HAPPY......I LOVE YOU AND ''SS501''.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails