.

.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Heo Young Saeng tweets his feelings about Kyu Jong's enlistment 07.24.12

Our boys..... they show their tough side in front of us, gave us smiles. But at the end of the day, their true feelings appear. When Kyu Jong entered the army yesterday at noon, you cannot see any worries on their faces. However, just this morning, Young Saeng tweeted his real emotions about Kyu's enlistment. Reading his tweet made me touched, and sad at the same time. And I even cried at his last tweet. T_T If you're a true blood Triple S, you'd understand why.




credits: mystyle1103 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Tranlsations)

1 comment:

  1. Yupp, I cried too after reading his tweet. It's so sad. You're right, only true blood Triple S understand what it feels like. Yesterday, I received a new phone but I don't really felt happy at all because at the same time, Kyu Jong was leaving us :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails