.

.

Monday, November 12, 2012

SS501 Maknae Kim Hyung Jun playing soccer 11.10.12

Here are a couple of pictures of 막내 김형준 shared to us during his nice day playing soccer last November 10, 2012. I noticed only now that his jersey number is no 8. ^^ Have you seen my post earlier about Leader Hyun Joong playing soccer also? He was wearing no 9 for his top, but his shorts the number was 8. ㅋㅋㅋ  리더 김현중 완전 웃겨!! I wonder if the referee had a hard time calling Hyun Joong's number. He was probably confused. 푸하하하하하하 ^^ 막내 and 리더 having the same number for just this moment is so cute. ^^ I wish someday I can see them playing the same field together. 아 참. They should include 메인 보컬 허영생! ^^ 













































credits: as tagged + http://tlsxhah.blog.me/60175449914

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails