.

.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Notice from Kim Kyu Jong's Official Website: Leave a Birthday Message for Kim Kyu Jong 02.14.13

To start my post, let me greet you first 해피 발렌타인 데이~ ♥ On this day, B2M Entertainment released a notice that we can leave messages for Kyu Jong and 13 lucky people will once again get a reply from him! ^^ Aren't you excited to receive a handwritten letter from our very sweet Kyu Jong? Now is the time to compose your own message, whether it's a poem, an essay or just a plain letter addressed to him. Make sure to let him know how you appreciate him and that you wish him a happy birthday. ^^ I guess I need to get started on thinking of my own letter for him. ㅋㅋㅋ 김규종 생일 축하합니다! ^^


credits: http://www.kyu-jong.com/cp/board_view.asp?brd_code=noti&page=1&brd_idx=1687 + odefiveonealert@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails