.

.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Updates on Kim Hyun Joong's 'Unlimited' Concert Tour in Hiroshima, Japan 03.24.13

Just happen to compile the tweets provided by fans who went there. Seems to me that Hyun Joong had a wonderful time with fans just by looking how many encore songs he did. ^^ And by seeing he sang SS501's 'Let Me Be The One' and 'Love Like This' makes me very happy. ^^ There are parts that are funny to me, especially when he said if you are tired, please go home with your bag. ㅋㅋㅋ Hyun Joong being funny once again. ^^ I guess he's considering to be a part of that variety show since he's giving us a hint that we may be seeing him soon every week. ^^ We will wait for that day. 고마워 김현중~ ^^ 잘한다

PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDITS! I HAD A HARD TIME COMPILING ALL OF THEM! THANKS!

 *I'll insert one of MurdererQ's pics here. ^^



@OnlyKHJtimes

- hyun joong said “i've prepared my activity in Korea, and also the world tour...“ RT @eri6296: 韓国でも活動を始めます。ワールドツアーの準備もして…

- the job, singer is the happiest job (for hyun joong?) RT @eri6296: 歌手という職業は、とても幸せな職業です。

- hyun joong said? “just before i sleep... (i wonder) untill when i would be able to keep dancing... My mind follow (the wish i wanna dance), but my physical strength won't follow that... I should live in hard day by day. I shouldn't drink at night. kkk RT @eri6296

- *it's abt before one hour* hyun joong seemed to say “Hiroshima suki jyaken“ meaning “I love Hiroshima.“ in Hiroshima dialect. cr: @eri6296

- so funny that hyun joong said that?! “if you feel you're already tired, please go home with your bag.“ So cute hyun joong! RT @michi_loves_khj: もう疲れたと思うので疲れた方はカバンを持って帰ってください爆

- ??? hyun joong left the stage without singing the last part of “Your Story. “ RT @michi_loves_khj: your story最後歌わないで下がっていきました…

- hyun joong said? “Do you miss me? but i'll come back to (TV?) program in Korea, so that (you'll be able to) watch (me?) every week. RT @startomo: さみしい?でも、韓国の番組に復帰します。毎週観られるって。チンチャ!リダ〜\(^o^)/

- hyun joong said? “thanks for all, hiroshima. i still have one more day, but i could show all. i wanna return (thanks?) with album. *wonder what “album“ means... what album (CD) he wanna return his thanks to fan???* RT @eri6296: 今日の広島の皆さんありがとうございました。後1日残ってますが全てを出しきりました。アルバムでお返しをしたいです。

- the sentence hyun joong learned “Hiroshima, Suki jyaken“, meaning “I love Hiroshima“.cr: ri_best: 広島で覚えた言葉!広島、好きじゃけん(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))デターww

- hyun joong said to fans? “i don't wanna go (leave? finish??) at the end of concert. RT @ri_best: 最後、帰りたくない~~って言ってくれました(๑´ω`๑)♥私もだよぅ♪♪


@lafone0606

- HJ hinted that he wud be back to Korean TV soon so that fans wud not miss him.

- I will sing today as if today were the last  day.

- "Do you miss me if you cannot see me for a while?"  I will be back with new albumn via world tour.

- "I have to be back to Korean TV, maybe very soon."

- "The no of encore songs will be up to you,guys.  I will decide it according to my feeling.

- Also whether I will appear on 2F or not will be up to you.  If The atmosphere is fine , I will.  If not, I will not go there"

- After "U", you increased 1 encore song. You guys still miss some. I 'm not so easy guy as you know.

- This Unlimited tour made me recognize how happy I am because I'm a singer.

- In 10-20years, I wonder whether the same no of fans will come or not.  Till when I could dance? I ask myself recently.

- In life, the time will come when you have to quit what you like as you will feel physically difficult to continue.

- Therefore, you have to do what you have to within today , if you're young. You have to spend every day as if it were a jewelry or diamond.

- Fm now on, you may not see me for a while but it will not be so long.  If we believe in each other, we feel close each other.


@lovingkimhyunjoong

- HJ in all black ^^ black coat, black pants & black shirt for HEAT, Rize Up & Save Today ^^

- Kiss Kiss in white t shirt & black vest ^^ Did the kiss kiss dance while orange, pink & blue balloons bounced around the audience ^^

- Starling jacq said he's dancing sexily to fans keke even threw flying kiss to fans #^.^# awww...

- HJ took off his vest for Smile ;p Cheeky boy did his butt dance on left side of stage... keke... can see clearer without vest #^.^#

- A lot of dance auegyos ^^

- Seems like HJ is in extremely good mood \^.^/ he's throwing kisses left and right earlier

- HJ singing U... and pointing to fans left and right again ^^

- Two continuous Jap crowd favourites, I'm Yours & Let's Party!! ^^

- the fans in hiroshima is getting high! he danced for let's party, dylt & lucky guy ^^

- HJ came down from stage during Lucky Guy!! And the fans went crazy!! ^o^

- HJ joking after Lucky Guy ^^

- Ok... slowing down now with If You're like Me ^^ Fans prob need this to cool down a bit keke

- HJ getting fans to fold green paper planes & practising 'I'm your woman' again ^.^ diff is, he flew one down to a fan b4 the song today ^^

- HJ singing Please in black t-shirt & sunglasses ^^ Cool!!

- He forgot his lyrics in the middle for I am your man (cr: @Lavender0606)

- He flew down his green paper plan, a fan caught it (cr: @Lavender0606)

- Now is Break Down... Rock Version!!! \^.^/

- Wow!! muscular arms #^.^# HJ in black sleeveless t-shirt for Please Be Nice to Me ^^

- Fans getting really high during Love Like This ^^

- Let Me Be The One is over... fans getting ready for encore ^o^ 5 songs? 6 songs? or more? ^^

- Awww... HJ appeared on level 2 for encore! Let's Party!!! ^^

- HJ's making his round on level 2, fans there must be ecstatic ^^ Not often for him to go up there due to security reasons... so nice ^.^

- HJ is intent on bringing the house down! He's standing on elevated areas, jumping from seat to seat... all over the arena!

- Break Down again for encore! So we have 6 songs now? More? ^^;;




credits: OnlyKHJtimes@twitter + lafone0606@twitter + lovingkimhyunjoong@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails