.

.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong performs 'Your Story' + 'Unbreakable' for his Comeback Stage in Inkigayo 07.28.13

The day has come! This is what we have been waiting for and finally this day has arrived! His performance was totally awesome! I was so nervous the whole time I was watching it! I even did my chores earlier than usual just to make sure I'll be able to watch it. And strangely, it is also raining here in our country, just like in Korea today. Maybe because it's Hyun Joong's comeback day! Did you hear the loud fanchants at the beginning of 'Unbreakable'? It was awesome! I loved it! 김현중 컴백무대 짱!!

*Will provide HD links once it was uploaded. For the mean time, you can watch his full performance here. ^^ HD links are here! Enjoy!









credits: 르 탄 남@yt + SBSMusic1@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails