.

.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Video of Heo Young Saeng performing 'Because I'm Stupid' at the Seoul Metropolitan Police 12.22.13

I had watched this when I was at the office and I couldn't contain myself in smiling and feeling happy about it. ^^ It's been a while since we last saw him sing. And by the looks of it, seems to me Young Saeng miss being in the stage too. ^^ Look at how he is enjoying and he even let the audience sing the song. For once I thought he was having a concert there. ㅋㅋㅋ If it weren't for his uniform, I'd think he came out to do some concert. ^^ He did an excellent job! ^^ Well done Young Saeng-ssi! ^^ We missed you a lot! ^^ 잘한다 허영생!! ^^

*Young Saeng came out at 3:10 and he sang 'Because I'm Stupid'



credits: 정연길@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails