.

.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[Eng Translation] Cut of Kim Hyun Joong's TV Guesting in 'Take You To The Star (대니간성성)'

Well, this is just some part translated for us by a kind-hearted fan. ^^ I knew I'd be laughing at one part of his interview. Like I always say, he never fails to make me laugh.  ㅋㅋㅋ ^^ 'Every guy is blonde...' 푸하하하하!!! ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!! ^^





HJ 'YJ hyung doesn't instruct me how to do. I just observe him and learn things which I think they are good for me, from him. He's a very nice person and helps me a lot.'

HJ 'As an artist, BYJ is my role model. At that time, I was thinking if I could become a person like him and so I asked him if he's happy.' HJ thinks BYJ is a successful artist but he's sure that BYJ had met many setbacks too. So HJ wanted to learn from BYJ's experiences by asking him this question 'Are you happy?'


credits: @mollybb0706 + NJ Daily weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails