.

.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

HD Photos of Kim Hyun Joong at Incheon Airport Departure and Aomori Airport Arrival 09.26.14

These wonderful photos were taken yesterday but I am only sharing it to you now since I was so busy these past few days. >_< I can't help but notice how good loking Hyun Joong is especially on the first and third picture! ♥ Isn't he so handsome even with that hoodie on?^^ That 'Nuevo' on his shirt is a Spanish word for New. ^^ I guess a lot of girls would be wanting to have the same hoodie, eh? ^^ It's been so long since I last saw him and I am very wanting to see him again. Hopefully that happens soon. ^^ 잘생겼다 김현중! ♥♥♥ Thanks to MurdererQ once again for these pictures. ^^

Please abide to MurdererQ's request:
※ DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOs PLEASE.
※ 圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※ 재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※ 画像二次加工禁止です!!!
※ No edite mis fotos!!!
















credits: http://blog.naver.com/murdererq/220133768001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails