.

.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[Eng Translation] Heo Young Saeng's handwritten letter to fans 08.03.15

Wow! He has a letter to his fans already! ^^ Good job Young Saeng, we missed you so much!^^ And I salute the girl who translated his letter, because I have a poor eyesight, can't understand some of it ㅋㅋㅋ. ^^ 손편지 고마워 허영생! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




To. My Fans.

It's been a while~ keke It's been a while since I wrote a hand written letter too. And also it's been a while since we met! ke
You have been waiting for this moment for so long...
You remember last time when we said we'll meet again and greet (each other) with a smile right?
Let's meet while smiling~  smile~~ ^_^!
I miss you. The promise we made when I was going for the time I'll discharge.
Finally I'll make that promise come true!!
Thank you for waiting...^^
Always.. thank you always love you and thinking of meeting you, waiting excitedly everyday (for this)!
Now. See you at the venue~~^^

From. YS

credits: Firdaous Alhamadhania@fb (translation) + @sfzy501 + @RiCeLyN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails